Bad weather asks for extra precautions to keep bandages dry. Our water repellent paw protection keeps bandages, dressings and casts dry. The MPS-Medical PetS Boot® has a durable, flexible, rubber non-slip sole.
The front and the back part of the rubber sole are a little higher for more protection in case your dog drags with its' paw. Because of the wide opening the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® is also suitable if your dog is using a cast. The upper draw string can be closed to keep out the rain. The Velcro® straps keeps the MPS-Medical PetS Boot® in place.
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Keeps leg bandages, wounds and casts dry and clean
- Protects against water, snow, dirt and cold
- Safe for dog & environment
- Interchangeable left/right leg
- Light weight and comfortable non-skid rubber sole with super flexibility and movement
- Hand washable
- Available in 7 sizes
LET'S MEASURE YOUR DOG!
We’re here to help you find the best size MPS-Medical PetS Boot® for your dog!
If your dog is somewhere between two sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size. The MPS-Medical PetS Boot® is available in 7 sizes. Size M and L are available in a long and short version. Each size is easy to recognize by its own colour code.
|Size||Colour tag||Boot Length||Circumference at instep = sole|