Convert Dog Harness
Rugged, Practical, Dog Harness & Service Dog Vest
Convert Dog Harnesses is an extremely versatile dog harness doubling as a service dog vest that you can easily take just about anywhere! Add a Custom Side Badge for service dogs or dogs in training. Transform your Convert Harness to a dog backpack with our Convert Saddle Bags Attachment.
*All Convert Harnesses and Saddlebags come with the default "EzyDog" side labels. Any other side labels can be added from the dropdown list. Please note the sizes for the side labels before ordering!
- Keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle
- Durable polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining keeps your pooch comfortable and happy
- Fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit
- Disable with one click
- Rust-proof welded D-ring provides a secure anchor for leashes
- Soft touch traffic handle gives extra security when needed
- Add Side Badges
- Convert your Harness to a dog backpack with Convert Saddle Bags
- Color Options: Charcoal (labeled DimGray), Burgundy (labeled Maroon), Blue (labeled Royal Blue), and Camo (labeled Camo).
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Now Go and Play!
A Dog Harness Vest for an Active Lifestyle
The Convert Dog Harness Vest is designed with practicality in mind. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert Harness is also stylish. The Convert Harness helps keep your dog safe and comfortable, so the both of you can focus on all the fun you’re having outside! Hit the trails while your pup totes his own water and food with the NEW Convert Saddle Bags dog backpack attachment.
Double as a Service Dog Harness
The sturdy and rugged Convert Dog Harness vest has many functions. It provides security and pinch-free restraint for hikes. It can withstand substantial resistance, because it distributes the load across the chest and around the sides, rather than pulling across the throat the way a traditional collar does. You and your service dog can go anywhere. Your service dog vest should be able to do the same! A good match with the dog harness would be to pair it with an Zero Shock Lite Lead for the ultimate in dog control.